Company Contact info
Suite 1095 #3 9899 112 Ave
Grande Prairie Alberta Canada T8V 7T2
USA/Canada Toll Free
Sites WWW.NextStar.ca WWW.NextStartech.com
NextStar Support Pages Start Page.
Technical tips for Concrete Crack Injection. Articles, Video Support
Tech Tip List for Foundation Walls
- 1 Where do I view the Material Safety Data Sheets?
- 2 What about Repairing cracks in the winter.
- 3 How do I use the feed hose supplied?
- 4 How long will the products product life span in storage?
- 5 How do I do a repair of an active leaking crack?
- 6 How do I know if a concrete crack is structural or not?
- 7 Product Volume calculator.
8 General product information page
NextStar Articles For Concrete Crack and Foundation Repair
- 1 Basic information about our Polyurethanes and Epoxy.
- 2 The Foundations of Crack Repair
- 3 Water entering the basement for the wall-floor joint.
- 4 Repair of Snapties , Rod holes and similar pin holes in basement walls.
- 5 Insulated Concrete Forms ICF and the special problems affecting them.
NextStar Support Videos
- 1 Video for general low-pressure crack injection system hardware and plastic pieces, tools.
- 2 Kit 1 Polyurethane Universal crack injection kit
- 3 Kit 3 Ultra-low Viscosity Epoxy kit for ultra-small cracks or snap ties.
- 4 Fortress Carbon Fiber Grid Stitch install
- 5 How to use a feed hose.
Basic hardware and tools video