10 ft DIY/Contractor Crack injection kit for leaking foundations and basements
Auto Injector series kit. General purpose basic kit
Standard polyurethane for leaking non structural cracks between 1/32”-3/8”
The NextStar Auto Injector series of products allow for low pressure injection between 24 to 40 psi without any specialized manual or pneumatic tools at a low cost but with the same professional results. These kits are perfect for the home owners and professionals alike that only do occasional or one time repairs. Perfect for the Do-It YourSelf project. No digging required all injection is from the inside! Urethane can expand up to 20 times its original size to fill all cracks and voids that would allow water to leak in. No special tools required.
Uses: Cracked leaking concrete basement walls, repair of pipe openings and holes, repair of leaking voids
Included components . . .
946 mls (2 pints ) of 2 component Polyurethane Foam injection material - enough material to inject a 3/16" wide by 10 ft or 1/4" by 8 ft long crack
Two 10 oz 300ml jars of fast setting Epoxy Crack Seal Port Adhesive (1 jar Part A, 1 jar Part B)
15 Surface ports with Auto injectors (provides same results as professional injectors)
Six wooden sticks & putty knife
Two pair of nitrile gloves
Complete instructions & MSDS Data
Our 10 ft. concrete crack repair kit allows the D-I-Y homeowner or handyman to use the same materials that we supply professional contractors.
FAQ Auto Injector kits
- What is different about auto injector kits?
- What are the different types of auto injector kits
- When would I use these types of kits?
- Why inject polyurethane?
- How long will the foundation repair last?
- How long will a standard crack repair take?
- What are the steps for a repair?
- Does NextStar provide help if I have a problem?
Q What is different about auto injector kits?
A The auto injector kit series of easy to use kits that give professional results. Using NextStar’s unique auto injector allows products to be injected under low pressure into concrete foundations without specialty injection tools and costly equipment.
Q What are the different types of auto injector kits?
A Type 1 is our standard polyurethane and can be used in most leaking foundation
cracks from 1/32 – 3/8 inch wide .Type 2 for leaking cracks from 1/64 to 1/32 inch. Type 3 is our Ultra Low Viscosity Epoxy kit that penetrates the smallest possible concrete cracks that could not be injected with polyurethane even under high pressure.
Q When would I use these types of kits?
A The auto injection kits are perfect for the home owner or contractor who only
occasionally do repairs or single job applications. Especially for the ULV Epoxy kit 3.
These kits supply everything that is needed to complete each type of foundation crack repair problem.If you plan to do ongoing repairs using different products the semi pro or contractor kits would be best.
Q Why inject polyurethane?
A Polyurethane is perfect for injecting into leaking foundations as they expand when they come in contact with water and fill the crack void and possibly any voids outside the foundation wall. Polyurethane also will withstand thermal movement in the foundation while they block water infiltration.
Q How long will the foundation repair last?
A These type of repairs typically can last the life of the structure
Q How long will a standard crack repair take?
A 8 ft of foundation cracks should take 4 hrs or less even for a novice.
Q What are the steps for a repair?
1. Clean the concrete wall with wire brush etc to bare concrete wall.
2. Using the epoxy paste provided install injection ports to the wall.
3. Seal over the remainder of the crack with epoxy paste.
4. After the paste has cured water is injected into each port hole.
(This step is skipped when injecting ULV epoxy)
5. Polyurethane is mixed in a container and injected starting at the lowest port using the auto injectors.
6. The product will flow from the lowest port to the next port up the wall and at this point install the next auto injector when product reaches the next port. Follow this process until the last port is injected.
Q Does NextStar provide help if I have a problem?
A Yes we provide telephone support via toll free at 1-866-445-3984